VR lesson plans for your classroom! Let us code your lessons in 3D! Lesson format: - Limit of 1 hour of moving reels. - Limit of 100 slides. - Document formats: powerpoint, microsoft word etc. - All digital and vector formats. - Moving reel formats: MPEG4, AVI etc. Any file formats at this website: http://www.online-convert.com/ Note: Additional slides and moving reels accrue an extra labor charge. Completion time 3 days. After confirming the order, we will send a link online to upload photos and moving reels. Or you can visit us to specify which kind of 3D lesson plans you are after. Most popular are bulk orders of 5 lesson plans which come with 5 VR glasses. We can invoice individually to parents. Please ensure all students have a mobile phone. If not we can provide new phones to keep for as little as AU$50 per phone. Free delivery in Metropolitan Sydney | Available to pick up at Frenchs Forest | Delivery fee Australia wide AU$10
VR Education (coding & glasses)
3D glasses made of ABS and spherical resin lens materials without stimulation plastic sheets- environmentally friendly and fully enclosed.
- Adjustable head girth;
- Suitable for 3.5~6 inch screen mobile phone (15.9 x 11.9cm);
- Secret images, other people can not see anything except to the wearer;
- Convenient to use: can watch at anytime anywhere whether sitting, lying or standing;
- Minimal visual fatigue and dizzy even for long use with the resin lens;
- Only can look at the left-right 3D film, supports Android and IOS
- Head girth: 58cm (adjustable), suitable for 3.5~6" smartphones.
Color: Red or green
Additional VR glasses
VR glasses only
Different lesson plan